Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating a blog header

So, today I decided to try and create a header for my blog.
I googled up some tips on how to do this. I found this great blog post, describing how to do it, step-by-step.
Unfortunately, while my intentions were good, the product was not. I was not in the most creative state of mind and after about 3 hours of tinkering, I ended up making a header that I think is really sad looking. This was the first failed attempt:


I didn't think it was TOO terrible, except that you can see the copyright image over the middle pattern (which I borrowed from the net...) So, I thought I'd try something a little different, which ended in failed attempt #2:


Again, not exactly what I envisioned. In fact, almost worse than failed attempt #1! The only thing I like about it is the picture of Mirabelle (on the Left....isn't she cute?!)
I think I need to sleep on it. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more brain energy. For now, enjoy failed attempt #2 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment