Sunday, June 23, 2013

2 Years

Today is our 2-year wedding anniversary! It is also 3 years from the day that we met. (In case you didn't know... we got married 1 year from the day we met.)

We have been the real-life example of the old childhood chant; "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!" Yep, that describes our 3 years together pretty much.


It is amazing how much we have accomplished in these 2 years of marriage.

- We have sold and purchased 2 houses! (Whoa...crazy! More to come on that...)
- We gave our entire home a face-lift
- We have travelled in 7 different countries (Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, France, Belgium, Germany, and of course, Canada)
- We had a baby!
- We both found our dream jobs at great schools where we plan on staying.
- We became committed to eating a plant-based diet.
- I'm sure I've missed something. Needless to say, we have been busy!

I have felt so happy and so lucky since meeting Joe. I still sometimes have to do a reality check that he is really my husband, and that we really have a baby, and that life is really this good. I don't know what I did to deserve this life, but I sure am happy in it :) I look forward to many, many more years together.
I love you, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment