Tuesday, December 13, 2011

23 and 1/2 hours

This fall I've been going to the gym. I've even more recently started waking up at 5:30 to fit in a work-out before I go to work. (Otherwise, I was WAY too exhausted after work to go and it just wasn't happening!) When I was sick a couple of weeks ago, I stopped going to the gym. I was sick for about a week and a half and skipped the gym for 2 weeks. I found I got to the point where I was dreading it, and feeling how much fitness I'd lost in that short time. This morning I went back for the first time. I'm definitely feeling a little rusty, but I find my whole day feels better if I've done it! I have more energy, have a better outlook, and am able to achieve so much more in my day. Plus, I get to relax at the end of the day guilt-free :)

Here is a great video clip that a friend of mine shared on Facebook. I think everyone should follow it's advice :) It's so simple! So many people feel they are too busy to fit in any kind of fitness...but it's so important! This is worth the watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment