Saturday, September 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Back To School

It has been a busy week as I was finally allowed into my school on Monday.
I'm starting to get very excited for school to start, and to meet my new group of kiddos! However, getting into my class on Monday was a little bit stressful. I chose to change classrooms this year, and then there was construction all summer so we weren't allowed in the school. When I came back, it looked like this:



After a few days of labour, it is starting to look like a classroom again! All I need is to add something on the walls, and maybe some students :) It's been great catching up with my colleagues, too!

My classroom library

The reading nook


It's hard to believe that it is September, and school starts in a few short days! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment