Thursday, September 13, 2012

20 Weeks!

Well, we officially hit the half-way mark of our pregnancy yesterday. 20 weeks!
It is starting to feel real that we're having a baby!
Today we went for our 20 week ultrasound, which was super exciting. Baby Barlen was apparently moving around like crazy, but the ultrasound tech managed to get a few good shots. We stayed strong and didn't find out the gender. There is something so fun about guessing!

Here are some photos of myself and baby for your enjoyment :)
(Thanks to my good friend, Kate, for lending me this cute maternity dress!)



And the super-cute ultrasound shots :) Is it weird that I already think it looks like Joe?



Foot

A hand!
 Here's hoping that the next 20 weeks go by fairly quickly, because I'm getting antsy to meet this little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment