Sunday, February 12, 2012

Exciting times!

Today is my first nephew's 1st birthday!

Just one year ago today, this was me meeting him for the first time :)




I am just getting home from his party where I was a photo-stalking auntie. What a fun day! Here are a few of my favourite photos of him from today.



Brady and his Mom - My beautiful sis, Kate.



Dancing dude



Mesmerized


Yum!


Family photo. Braden was pretty tired by the end of it all.

Today got me thinking... this Spring/Summer will be full of exciting times!

In May, as you already may know, Joe and I will be moving into our new home.
Early this summer, Joe and I are probably going to go to Europe.
In the summer, my sister-in-law, one of my best friends, and two of my favourite cousins are getting married!
My sister, Kate (pictured above), and my friend, Kate, are both having babies this summer. Can't wait! I love babies.

It is an exciting year for us! I'm looking forward to it all! I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so much good news and a great family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photos, Thanks for all of your and Uncle Joe's help today. It really helped the day go smoothly and I can't wait to get all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little guy! And your sister looks so much like you- or is it that you look like her? Either way. Exciting times! What's not to love about babies? Not that I'm biased at all...Where in Europe will you be going?

    ReplyDelete