Friday, July 5, 2013

Henry at 5 months


Whoa... where did the last month go?! Nevermind the last five months! As usual, it is hard to believe that our little guy is a whole month older.



This has been a really fun month, and Henry is really starting to develop his personality. We have been enjoying our time with him, and are excited that Joe has 2 months off for summer holidays!

Making one of my funny faces
This month was an exciting one; two of Henry's uncles, Bob and Mike, moved back to Ontario after a long time being away. Henry also started sampling some foods (just tasting so far, not really eating), enjoying the summer weather, rolling over both ways, grabbing things more deliberately, making funny faces and laughing a lot more!

Cucumber feels good on my gums!

It has been fun watching him change. I am excited to see what the next month brings!

Spending time outside

Playing with my cousin, Spencer. Check out my Kramer hair!
Stay tuned for more photos from my first visit to the cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment