Monday, July 22, 2013

Summertime, and the living is easy!

Moving day is looming. Just over two weeks until closing day!

But... it has been hard to get much of anything done! The weather has been scorching hot, and the pool claimed our past week :) It was the first time I truly enjoyed our pool. And of course, it is right before I will say goodbye to it!

Henry wasn't so sure about the pool at first, but quickly learned to love it! It has been a lot of fun, and we have had lots of friends and family over to enjoy. 

Not so sure...
Ok, this is FUN!
We have also had more-than-the-usual time on our hands, so you may wonder what else has kept us busy!

Well, we have been making lots of yummy food. We even tried our hand at our own sushi. It was a lot of work, but sooo worth it!

Sweet potato, avocado, cucumber and sesame seeds. Yum!
And of course we have started packing. Henry has learned to love the Jolly Jumper, which has helped us to get some work done!


I also got my hair cut short. Henry was getting too good at grabbing it.
This is the only picture that shows it. And also my nephew, Braden, is the best 2-year old swimmer. Ever.


Last but not least, I have been doing a LOT of reading. I think I shall write a completely different post about some of my summer reads and recommendations. 

That is life lately, in a nutshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment