Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 30 Weeks!

I am 30 weeks today. Only 10 more to go!

I think I'm officially in panic mode... 10 weeks doesn't seem like a long time any more! And there is so much to do.

Angle #1

Angle #2
Answers to commonly asked questions:

1. How are you feeling? Tired... heavy... but excited! And anxious. 

2. Are you sleeping? Sometimes yes. Sometimes not so much. Which adds to the tired.

3. Do you have names picked? Yes! But they are a surprise!

Other cool facts:
- The baby weighs over 3 pounds right now. Whoa!
- If it were born now, it would probably survive and be completely OK.
- I can sometimes feel a knee or elbow sticking out from my belly! Wierd!!
- My grade 2 girls are obsessed with my belly. It gets more attention than I do some days. I'll be sad to say goodbye to my little munchkins when baby is born :(

No comments:

Post a Comment