Monday, November 19, 2012

A Few Sneak Peaks

I've been so busy lately with working on various projects around the house that I haven't had time to stop and blog about any of them! (Not to mention that none have them have quite been completed :)

He are a few ideas of what we've been up to around here.

1. Fall garden clean up: I thought this would take a solid day to do. Apparently it needed to be spread over 3 Sundays... We have a lot of gardens. And I'm pretty low energy these days :) Joe was definitely a big help with those as my energy wavered...(Oops...no photo!)

2. Nursery Prep: we have the crib, the change table and a glider/rocker. We even have a few newborn hand-me-downs from my sis. That being said, the room still looks pretty barren and boring. It's proving hard to decorate before knowing the sex of the baby. Some things will have to wait :)



3. Painting the bathroom tile: I finally got around to painting the bathroom tile. Again, I thought it would be a weekend job.... but there were a lot more little patch-ups needing done than I expected. Plus I'm working at preggo speed. So, I got the priming done so far. I'll definitely be doing a more detailed post about this when things are more finished!




4. Starting to decorate for Christmas! This will be our first year hosting Christmas for my family, plus a party with friends. I'm really looking forward to it!


On a completely unrelated note, I have been OBSESSED with this gingery kale and tofu recipe from my Simply in Season cookbook. We've made it 3 weeks in a row and I am already planning the next batch :) (It's even better with avocado...but what isn't?!)


More updates should be coming in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment