Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A break from packing...

You may have noticed that I have been MIA.
I have decided to take a break from blogging because 1. Joe and I are in packing mode! and 2. Nobody really wants to read about it. I'll wait until I have more exciting things to write about (like in 2 weeks when we take possession! Wahoo!) Look out for some new and more exciting posts at the end of May!

On a side note, tonight Joe and I made a stop at our local thrift shop and Joe found a GREAT item that we'll both get a lot of use out of.

What could it be, you ask?
A pair of Jeans, of course!

Can you believe that a pair of jeans that fit Joe well:


Also fit me well?


Joe seemed convinced that they were a men's jean. And I was convinced that the 1% spandex content made them a ladies jean. So I looked up the website for IT Jeans, found here.
Yep, they are ladies jeans made by a ladies only brand. Upon further research I learned that they have been promoted by Oprah for "Real Women with Real Curves". But I kind of think they look better on Joe! Thoughts?

We'll share them for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment