We did our final inspection at the new house yesterday, and got to see the pool and hot tub up and running! Super exciting.
Right now, our entire house is either full of boxes and things, like this:
Or else empty, like this:
Needless to say, we are ready to move!
What else have we been up to, you might ask?
1. Buying a sweet teak buffet (that we plan to use as a media unit for Joe's record player.Yeah!) We found it for $125 at a thrift store! Not too bad!
2. Enjoying Spring. It has been particularly beautiful. Of course, I cut some lilacs for our kitchen table... my favourite spring smell!
3. Having random dance parties with my cute 15-month old nephew. Oops!:
4. Enjoying our lovely backyard for our last weekend with a campfire.
5. Mira has also been enjoying the nice spring weather. She's been bringing us daily "gifts"...her latest specialty is baby rabbits.
I may get around to blogging one more time before the big move, but afterwards it will be a WEEK before we get internet access again!! Bummer...I'll see what I can do before then.
Until next time!