Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tired.

Man oh man. I have been Tired lately.
I was sure that moving into my new house would be the motivation I needed to get going on my blog again. However, the last weeks of school are draining me (I am sure my teacher friends can relate!) And weekends have been super busy with organizing & painting, trying to get our house up to par and weddings and family stuff. And I'm tired. What is a girl to do?

I can give you a preview of some of the changes we have made, though. We painted the living/dining room:



And our sitting room.



Things look muchly improved.

Last weekend we cottaged with my family during my cousin, Laura's, wedding weekend. It was a great weekend! I don't know if there is anything more relaxing than an Ontario lake at this time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment