Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hiatus.

So here's the thing.
I'm starting back at my full-time teaching job on Monday. And I still have a baby. He's turning 1 in a couple of weeks.

What that means is that this blog is going to take a back-burner. 
It might be a permanent thing, it might not. I haven't decided yet. What I know right now is that I want to focus on my job, my family, my other relationships, and doing the other things I love before this blog. So, I won't be writing anymore, at least for a while. 

That being said, I have enjoyed writing here the past three years. It has been a great way to keep people up-to-date with what I'm up to. If you still want to keep up-to-date with me, I'll still be on Facebook. Or better yet, let's hang out in real person! 

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment